Simple Plant-Based Crêpes
Did anyone say crepes? These are thin, flexible and delicious! You can basically fill them with whatever you want. I chose homemade Nutella and chia raspberry jam (actually also homemade hehe).
For a time, I have experimented with pancakes, to get a thin and flexible pancake. I found much inspiration but also often too many ingredients – I want it simple!
Then I remembered my pancake recipe that I use to do, the small and fluffy ones. These only contain 3 ingredients and are super simple. I thought.. why don’t I use that recipe and just make the pancake thinner and bigger in the frying pan? Said and done. The outcome was awesome! Scroll down and make your own :) Btw, you can find the Nutella recipe here.
Simple Plant Based Crêpes
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup oat flour (you can make this in a food processor by blending oats until powder)
- 1 cup oat milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1tsp baking powder (optional, they become more “airy”)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- In a nonstick pan on medium heat, pour about ¼ cup mixture and use a spoon to make it wider (if the pancake stick in the pan, use a little bit of oil, check my video on how I do here)
- Flip the pancake when the bubbles stop and cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve with whatever you want, enjoy!